Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Proud Moment For Mom



Last night was my 8 year old daughters very 1st recital! She sang "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" and "nailed it". She's been taking voice lessons since January, we've had our ups and downs about practicing, and rehearsing but all in all in the end it was a TOTAL success. I couldn't of been any prouder of her then I was last night. Getting up on a real stage with over 100 people there, big lights shining on her, and SHE DID IT!!!!! At the end of the show, there was a group performance as well. It was just a fabulous night! She was my shining star!! I'm so proud of her!!

7 comments:

Andrea Baker said...

Congratulations!!!!

Kilkennycat said...

That's awesome! You must have had the widest smile on your face! =D

PAC said...

aww..thats so sweet!

Unknown said...

that is so awesome Pretty- what a moment for you and her.

Unknown said...

Congratulations to your daughter! You must be so proud! Talented and pretty to boot!

Beanhank said...

And I, as her grandmother, can vouch for that...she was fantastic...so lucky grandpa and I were there to see her perform...truly great.

woolies said...

Congratulations! Just a week ago was my son's LAST performance, as he is dropping both piano and concert choir. He's been doing piano since 2nd grade, and choir since 6th. He's 15 now....
sigh