Saturday, May 3, 2008

Keeping it All in The Family!!!! Ever since I was little I remember my Mom sewing and crafting. Always making something! Whether is was place mats for the table, or Christmas ornaments she's always into something. Unfortunately I didn't get her fabulous sewing skills. I've always envied them. I've tried, even have my own sewing machine, but the skill just isn't there! For the last few years she's been making the most beautiful handbags/totes. She started out selling on EBay, and does VERY well on there. She makes anything from Novelty Bags, Sport Team Bags, Checkbook covers.. basically any team or theme you can think of.Recently I got her on Etsy. Although the sales aren't as well as they are on EBay, She's getting there!
Bea Also does a wide variety of childrens bags too... You can always get your little one a beautiful princess bag, favorite character bag.. The possibilities are endless!


Here are some of the things her wonderful customers are saying about her:
Loved the bag, great details and quality Laura3521

I LOVE THIS PURSE. Thank you so much. So well made. daisyrenee

Fast shipping, well packaged! Beautiful! My daughter loves it! peachylilacs

Mom's attention to detail is impeccable, Her product is FABULOUS!!!!! Take a look for yourself
Etsy: http://beanhank.etsy.com/

10 comments:

Beanhank said...

Pretty...you are so special to me...thanks for the plug..I love you and the new updated blog....Mom

Valerie said...

I love the monkey bag - How cute

New England Quilter said...

What a lovely post featuring your mama!! Her totes look wonderful!

Lorissa J. Longfellow said...

cute monkey bag and great feature. I feel so silly that I didn't know bean is your mom. How wonderful that you both have this wonderful community on etsy and with FAM.

Novita said...

Lovely blog....and love orange flower bags for Bea...

both of you are WONDERFUL!!!

Kelly Drill said...

Ohmigosh, I had no idea! Great feature. And I adore Bea's bags too.

AuntDsHandcrafts said...

Your mom does great work :)

Lisa Abdul-Quddus said...

Oh those are lovely bags.

Beat Black said...

thats really cool. i wish my mom would get an etsy shop!

UniqueNurseGranny said...

What darling bags.Love the choices too.A nice Mothers Day tribute.Know she is proud.Good job.