Sunday, April 27, 2008

Welcome to my Little Piece of the World, called PrettyBowtique



Welcome to Prettybowtique! A wonderful place to accessorize the girls in your life! From the smallest all the way up to the older ones. I have something for everyone. I started making bows for my daughter a few years ago when I got tired of not being able to find what I wanted, or the style I liked. I thought to myself..I can do this..... so I did. Now it's turned into a full time business. I enjoy creating new and exciting things. Always fun,sometimes funky,but looking Fabulous!!!!


I started off with Bottle Caps. What a fun way to accessorize. They are the newest ebellishments for scrapbookers, so why not for hair accessories too!

My bows are sold locally here in two stores in town. I now have a fully functioning website as well. http://prettybowtique.com/ and I also sell on Etsy.http://www.prettybowtique.etsy.com/


Stop by sometime, take a look, and take something home for your little girl!

13 comments:

Valerie said...

It looks great! You did a good job!

Simply Sweets said...

Love it.......I so love pink

Molly Moo Vintage said...

Your blog looks fab!

Rosebud Collection said...

What cute bows..you were smart to do your own thing..You would never find such lovely bows anywhere..

Lorissa J. Longfellow said...

Great start for your blog. congrats!

Kelly Drill said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! It looks super pretty.

Parallax Photo said...

welcome to the blogosphere!

New England Quilter said...

Great introduction blog pretty :)

EtsyFame said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It's looks great!

Annie
http://anniehoweskeepsakes.blogspot.com

Winklepots said...

Congrats on becoming a blogger. :o) It looks great!

Carry Grace said...

It looks great! Blogging is fun!

Designs By Janna said...

Very cute!!

AuntDsHandcrafts said...

Great blog! I love the bow having a bottle cap on it, very cool :)